Learn how to deploy your ASP.NET applications to IIS, Microsoft Azure, and Docker containers.
- [Tiberiu] ASP.NET is a technology that has stood the test of time. It is still a popular choice for enterprises when developing applications and one step in application life-cycle is deployment. Choosing the right deployment strategy is very important and we are going to look at different options. Including IIS running on a Windows machine, deploying to Azure, and even using docker for container deployment. Hi I'm Tiberiu Covaci and I'm a Microsoft MVP for Application Development.
And I am very excited to show you the benefits of different ASP.NET deployment strategies. So join me in my LinkedIn learning course about deploying ASP.NET applications.
- Choosing a deployment strategy
- Installing IIS manually and automatically with PowerShell
- Deploying to IIS with Visual Studio
- Deploying to Azure
- Deploying to Docker
Skill Level Intermediate
ASP.NET MVC: HTTP Request Life Cyclewith Janan Siam2h 15m Intermediate
1. Deployment Strategies
Choose a deployment strategy2m 47s
2. Preparing IIS Environment
3. Deploying to IIS
4. Deploy to Azure
5. Deploy to Docker
Next steps1m 45s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.