ASP.NET MVC 4 Essential Training
ASP.NET MVC is a powerful and effective framework for building maintainable and scalable web applications. In this course, author Jess Chadwick reviews the Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture at the heart of ASP.NET MVC and shows how to create a model, execute controller logic, and interact with models via views. The course shows how to create professional-looking web pages with layouts, work with data in forms, create separate content or sites for mobile devices, and enhance your projects with AJAX. Jess also explains how to secure your site with user permissions, optimize its performance, and deploy it to the world.
- What is Microsoft ASP.NET MVC?
- Creating your first ASP.NET MVC project
- Understanding the MVC architecture
- Interacting with models and ViewData
- Applying advanced layout techniques
- Routing requests to controller actions
- Validating user input
- Authenticating registered users
- Caching pages
- Reducing bandwidth usage with bundling and minification
- Displaying mobile-optimized content
- Simplifying a complex application with areas
- Configuring and deploying to IIS or Windows Azure
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Jess Chadwick and welcome to ASP.NET MVC 4 Essential Training. In this course, we'll look at how to build dynamic and maintainable standards based web applications with Microsoft's powerful ASP.NET MCV framework. I'll start by showing you how to take advantage of Visual Studio's code generation tools to produce a working website in just a few clicks. Then, I'll show you how to add dynamic logic to your site by mixing standard HTML markup with server-side code, all driven by a software development pattern called the MVC pattern.
We'll be covering all of these features plus plenty of other tools and techniques. Let's get started with ASP.NET MVC 4 Essential Training.
CSS: Styling Forms220,650 Views
Up and Running with Eclipse288,919 Views
Photoshop Restoration Techniques: Replacing a Background18,431 Views
WordPress REST API (WP-API): First Look62,329 Views
Visual Studio 2015 Essentials 08: Extend and Customize the Visual Studio Environment6,223 Views
ASP.NET Essential Training1,855,351 Views
ASP.NET MVC 5 Essential Training523,019 Views
PHP with MySQL Essential Training4,259,922 Views
C# Essential Training1,064,598 Views