ASP.NET Essential Training
Thousands of businesses have used Microsoft ASP.NET to build professional, dynamic websites. In this course, web developer David Gassner demonstrates the tools needed to build and deploy a dynamic site using ASP.NET 3.5 or 4.5. Covering everything from installing and configuring Visual Web Developer 2008 or Visual Studio Express 2012 for Web and SQL Server Express to creating web form pages, this course is designed to give beginning and intermediate developers hands-on experience.
- Storing data with SQL Server
- Using the GridView control to present and edit dynamic data
- Creating a data entry system
- Attaching external CSS files
- Creating pages to log in and authenticate visitors
- Installing Internet Information Services (IIS) on Windows XP and Windows Vista
- Deploying an ASP.NET website on IIS
- It builds dynamic websites, web applications, web services and it's free. (playful music) It is MicrosoftASP.net, a web application server and framework that is accessible and flexible. My name is David Gassner and this is ASP.net Essential Training. I've been building dynamic data base enabled websites for over 10 years, using a variety of application servers. Including Cold Fusion, PhP, and ASP.net.
The .net framework has been around since 2002. And ASP.net technology has opened the doors to write code with any supported .net language. In this course, I'll give you the tools to get your website up and running using ASP.net 3.5. Using data stored in a server side data base, hosted with Microsoft SQL server 2008. I'll take you through the installation and configuration of Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2008. A free development environment for building ASP.net websites.
Then, we'll get into the good stuff. Creating web from pages using Microsoft SQL server 2008 Express, using the grid view control to present and to edit dynamic data on ASP.net pages. Installing internet information services on Windows XP and Windows Vista. And finally, deploying an ASP.net website on IIS. If all of this sounds like a new world to you, don't worry about it. This an essential training course. So, I'll be showing you a lot of new things that will make you at home in this new world.
Lets take the next step to developing your website with ASP.net Essential Training.
Visual Studio 2010 Essential Training719,323 Views
Up and Running with ASP.NET362,441 Views
Visual Studio 2012 Essential Training407,894 Views
Bert Monroy: Dreamscapes - Haunted House21,968 Views
SQL Server: Triggers, Stored Procedures, and Functions358,466 Views
PHP with MySQL Essential Training4,274,773 Views
C# Essential Training1,071,010 Views
Foundations of Programming: Fundamentals7,748,469 Views