Thank you for watching this course!
- [Phil] Thank you for watching this course. We've covered ASP.NET Core through its entire evolution from 1.0 to 1.1 to 2.0, marking all of the new features and changes along the way. As new versions are released, we will add on to this course, so stay tuned for new features. As they are released, you will find them here. Thank you very much.
- Running and debugging ASP.NET Core applications
- Pros and cons of migrating existing applications to ASP.NET Core.
- Built-in dependency injection
- Environment awareness and app configuration
- Web host configuration and SSL
- View components invoked as tag helpers
- Configuration and logging
- Using Razor Pages
Skill Level Intermediate
Set up the sample projects4m 48s
1. Get to Know .NET Core
2. ASP.NET Core 1.0
3. ASP.NET Core 1.1
4. ASP.NET Core 2.0
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.