The video covers the updated project structure and explains how it supports the separation of concerns.
The development content…and its views, models, any other C# code you might have,…live in a directory structure outside…of this special wwwroot folder…and it's structured very similar…to MVC 5 and Web API applications.…This new project structure simplifies development…and deployment by clearly separating code from content.…Let's take a look at this in our project.…
- Running and debugging ASP.NET Core applications
- Pros and cons of migrating existing applications to ASP.NET Core.
- Built-in dependency injection
- Environment awareness and app configuration
- Web host configuration and SSL
- View components invoked as tag helpers
- Configuration and logging
- Using Razor Pages
- Web API improvements
- Support for creating GDPR-compliant applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Entity Framework Core Essential Training: 1with Phil Japikse3h 20m Intermediate
Use the exercise files3m 37s
1. Get to Know .NET Core
2. ASP.NET Core 1.0
3. ASP.NET Core 1.1
4. ASP.NET Core 2.0
5. ASP.NET Core 2.1
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.