SignalR provides real-time communication capabilities for web applications. As a longtime staple of ASP.NET development, SignalR is now available in ASP.NET Core.
ASP.NET Core SignalR uses web sockets to handle…real-time communications.…Hubs are used to communicate between the clients…and the servers.…SignalR handles all the dispatching across machine…boundaries, allowing clients to call the server…and vice versa.…There are two main protocols in SignalR,…a text-based protocol based on JSON,…and a binary protocol based on MessagePack,…which is a binary serialization format.…
Browsers must support XML HTP Request Level 2,…
- Running and debugging ASP.NET Core applications
- Pros and cons of migrating existing applications to ASP.NET Core.
- Built-in dependency injection
- Environment awareness and app configuration
- Web host configuration and SSL
- View components invoked as tag helpers
- Configuration and logging
- Using Razor Pages
- Web API improvements
- Support for creating GDPR-compliant applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Use the exercise files3m 37s
1. Get to Know .NET Core
2. ASP.NET Core 1.0
3. ASP.NET Core 1.1
4. ASP.NET Core 2.0
5. ASP.NET Core 2.1
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.