In this video, get a preview of the application you'll build in this course: a support portal for visitors to the fictional Explore California website.
- [Instructor] Throughout this course, we'll build chat functionality into the website for this fictional travel brand, Explore California. When visitors land on this site, they'll have the ability to connect with the support agent to ask questions. Support agents will be able to login to a secure dashboard to respond to customer questions in real time.
- Comparing SignalR to WebSockets
- How SignalR works
- Adding a SignalR hub
- Handling hub and client connection events
- Adding connections to groups
- Adding persistence
- Adding user authentication
Skill Level Intermediate
Why SignalR?1m 3s
2. Basic Chat Features
3. Groups and Persistence
4. Users and Security
Next steps1m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.