- View Offline
Note: This course will be most valuable to those who are familiar with ActionScript 3.0 and XML within Flash CS3 Professional.
- Exchanging data with the Clipboard
- Supporting drag-and-drop functionality
- Performing file system actions
- Managing multiple native windows
- Using application, window, and context menus
- Monitoring network connections
- Synchronizing online and offline data
Skill Level Advanced
- [Voiceover] Welcome. I'm really glad you're here for this series, and whether you're just curious about AIR or if you've already built an application, I really believe you can get a lot out of this series. AIR provides so much new functionality for Flash developers, and I'm really excited to see the kind of applications that will be coming out over the next year. Now you may be wondering how am I connected with AIR. Well I'm an AIR, Flash, and Flex developer from Savannah, Georgia, and I've been working with AIR since its early days when it was still called Apollo. I'm also a writer at insideria.com, where I blog about AIR and its effect on the rich internet application landscape.
I'm also a contributor to the Adobe AIR developer center, as well as maintaining my own blog, at DavidTucker.net, where I focus on AIR-related projects. Now I hope that you're as excited about the possibilities with AIR as I am.