Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Developer and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Controlling adaptable tablet layouts
- Controlling view hierarchy
- Using 16-bit and 32-bit render modes
- Using the Date Picker, Scroller, and List components
- Adding a splash screen to a mobile app
- Using native extensions for iOS and Android
- Testing with FlexUnit on Wi-Fi
- Packaging the application for release
Skill Level Intermediate
If you're a Premium lynda.com subscriber, you will have access to the exercise files for use throughout this title. After you download them, place them on your desktop for easy access. Inside of that folder are all of the exercise files needed for each chapter. You can see that there is a Snippets folder, and inside of the Snippets folder are just some text files that you can cut and paste from to save on typing when you're adding code to your application. You can also see we also have all of the finished solution files located in the Solution folder, and then the starting files that I'll tell you to use when you're actually developing your applications are located in the Starting folder.
If you don't have access to the exercise files, don't worry. You can still follow along by creating your own assets.