Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Developer and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Controlling adaptable tablet layouts
- Controlling view hierarchy
- Using 16-bit and 32-bit render modes
- Using the Date Picker, Scroller, and List components
- Adding a splash screen to a mobile app
- Using native extensions for iOS and Android
- Testing with FlexUnit on Wi-Fi
- Packaging the application for release
Skill Level Intermediate
Thank you for watching our title on new features in Flex and AIR for mobile devices. If you're interested in developing native extensions for iOS, I would highly recommend that you watch Simon Allardice's title, Objective-C Essential Training, available in the Online Training Library. I'd also recommend that you watch Lee Brimlow's title if you're interested in Android App Development with Java Essential Training, also available in the Online Training Library. These two titles will give you the tools to develop the native code where you can incorporate these into your Flash Builder applications and basically do whatever you'd like.
Thanks again for watching, and I'll see you next time.