Go beyond the factory settings and make your Canon 7D Mark II faster and more responsive with this collection of customization tips.
- View Offline
- Hello, I'm Tim Grey and in this course we're going to take a look at the camera that I use for the majority of my own photography and perhaps more importantly the specific settings that I like to dial in that differ from the default settings for the camera. Along the way I'll show you how to make better use of some the capabilities of the camera, some of the setting that I use most often, the features that I use most often that I find most helpful that help improve the efficiency and the flexibility of my photographic workflow. So I invite you to join me as we take a look at some of my favorite settings for the Cannon 7D Mark II.
The Canon 7D Mark II is photographer Tim Grey's favorite camera for his own work. In this course, he demonstrates a set of customization strategies aimed at making your camera far more responsive. Learn how to adjust the size and quality of RAW and JPEG capture, add metadata such as copyright and geolocation data in-camera, set up custom exposure modes, and create time lapses by using the built-in intervalometer.
- Adjusting RAW mode options
- Setting copyright metadata
- Configuring back-button autofocus
- Configuring custom modes
- Working with the built-in flash and intervalometer