Join Tim Grey for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Performance Tuning the Canon 7D Mark II.
- View Offline
- In this course, we've taken a look…at some of my favorite features of the Canon 7D Mark II,…and, perhaps more importantly, some of the ways…I like to change the settings for those features.…I encourage you to take a critical look…at those recommendations and see if my preferred settings…match your particular needs as a photographer…and fine tune as appropriate for your specific needs.…I also encourage you to learn…even more about your camera's operations.…Take a look at all the various menu options.…There are a lot of them.…
Take a look at your camera's manual…and just get more familiar…with your photographic equipment in general.…There are also some other courses…that you might want to take a look at in the library.…In this course, for example, we talked about…back-button autofocus, and I have an entire course…on focus, autofocus, and depth of field…that you might want to take a look at.…I also talked about GPS,…enabling the GPS receiver on the 7D Mark II,…and I talk more about that metadata…and other types of metadata in a course…
The Canon 7D Mark II is photographer Tim Grey's favorite camera for his own work. In this course, he demonstrates a set of customization strategies aimed at making your camera far more responsive. Learn how to adjust the size and quality of RAW and JPEG capture, add metadata such as copyright and geolocation data in-camera, set up custom exposure modes, and create time lapses by using the built-in intervalometer.
- Adjusting RAW mode options
- Setting copyright metadata
- Configuring back-button autofocus
- Configuring custom modes
- Working with the built-in flash and intervalometer