As the learning should never stop, I just want to point out that there are many more courses on lynda.com, (besides using personal projects and tests), that we can use in order to continue improving as render artists, course such as my own 'V-Ray 3 for 3ds Max Essential Training', and Ian Robinsons 'After Effects CC Essential Training (2015)'.
- [Voiceover] Having come to then end…of our Using V-Ray RT for Production Rendering course,…I would like to say thank you very much…for taking the time to work through this material with me,…and I certainly hope that you have been able…to learn something that has helped you grow…your V-Ray and 3ds Max rendering and compositing skills.…Of course, there are plenty more courses…here on lynda.com that can help you further improve…those same skills.…Courses such as my own…V-Ray 3.0 for 3ds Max Essential Training or Ian Robinson's…After Effects CC Essential Training (2015).…
Again, thank you very much for taking the time…to go through this course with me.…I do hope to see you back here again soon,…but in the meantime, I will say take very good care…of yourselves and bye for now.…
- What is V-Ray RT?
- Using RT as an ActiveShade renderer
- Taking the options further
- Setting up a V-Ray RT project in 3ds Max
- Adding geometry and cameras
- Creating animation with V-Ray RT
- Setting up a particle system and deflectors
- Adding lighting
- Texturing and adding materials
- Adding render elements
- Adjusting render element parameters
- Compositing in After Effects
Skill Level Intermediate
Up and Running with mental ray in 3ds Maxwith Brian Bradley4h 7m Intermediate
Creating Product Shots in 3ds Maxwith Aaron F. Ross3h 25m Intermediate
1. Introduction to V-Ray RT
2. Project—Setting Up the Scene
3. Project—Creating Animation
4. Project—Setting up the Lighting
5. Project—Working with Materials
6. Project—Working with V-Ray RT & Render Elements
7. Project—Compositing in After Effects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.