This video explains what you should know before beginning this course.
- [Instructor] Although I will be explaining each and every step that I will be performing in this course, but I assume that you already have some basic knowledge of 3ds Max. I assume that you already have at least some of the basic knowledge of modeling, lighting, rendering, and texturing. Though I will be using 3ds Max 2016, but you can follow along using any other 3D application, or any other version of 3ds Max. I will be doing the final compositing of render passes inside Photoshop, so I also assume that you have at least basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop as well.
- Setting up shortcuts for the user interface
- Creating the basic lights
- Reviewing the basics of V-Ray material
- Compositing render passes in Photoshop
- Adjusting materials
- Adding background elements
- Color correcting objects
- Using PixelSquid models
Skill Level Intermediate
3ds Max 2017 Essential Trainingwith Aaron F. Ross9h 50m Appropriate for all
1. Modeling Scene Assets
2. Creating Lights and Materials
3. Compositing Render Passes in Photoshop
Important notes3m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.