Learn who this course is targeted for and what prerequisites you need before beginning.
- [Instructor] For this course there are some things that you should know. The main thing is that you have a basic understanding of Autodesk 3ds Max. This isn't a beginner's course. This course will assume general knowledge in many areas of 3ds Max. A solid foundation of 3D graphics, modeling, rendering, lighting, and materials are all essential for success in this course. The goal is to take an intermediate user and advance their skills.
- Creating wet looking materials and masks
- Cool ways to do reveals
- Creating reveals with the Texture Object Mask
- Adding believable realism with animation techniques
- Creating billowing foliage
- Using movie-style camera effects
- Real-world cameras, depth of field, and exposure control