- [Instructor] As we go through this modeling course together, I am going to work at keeping you informed as regard to locations and keyboard shortcuts that I access and make use of. I will, however, to a certain extent, be working with the assumption that you have a basic working knowledge of the 3ds Max application. Meaning that you are familiar with the general user interface layout, as well as understanding how to perform everyday tasks inside the application. If you are new to 3ds Max, then I would recommend that you check out some of the great learning titles already found here on lynda.com, perhaps focusing initially on the essential training titles before moving on to tackling the content that is included here.
- Modeling with splines
- Creating a working grid
- Duplicating and welding components
- Extruding complex shapes from components
- Building shapes with primitives
- Applying subdivision creasing
- Box modeling
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating a Environment Kit Design for Gameswith Christian Bradley2h 38m Appropriate for all
3ds Max 2017 Essential Trainingwith Aaron F. Ross9h 48m Appropriate for all
Creating a Stylized Wooden Crate Game Assetwith Joel Bradley2h 17m Intermediate
1. Modeling with splines
2. Creating Complex Shapes from Components
3. Building with Primitives
4. Modeling with Edge Cuts
5. Box Modeling
What's next?1m 57s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.