Explore a complete process for creating a stylish product presentation. Learn how to tackle modeling, create lights and materials, and composite render passes.
- [Zaheer] Have you ever come across challenging situation of creating product poster or presentation in a very short time? Whether is it a cosmetic, or health product, a gadget, or a soft drink, all of these products need to be presented in a pleasing and attractive manner. My name is Zaheer Mukhtar, and I'm a freelance 3D artist. In this course, I'm going to take you through the complete process of creating a product presentation. The workflow and techniques we will discuss here can be used for almost all sorts of products.
We will start with the modeling process in chapter one, and model all the required elements in an easy and quick way. In chapter two, we will first setup basic V-Ray lights, we will understand the basics of V-Ray materials, and then create materials for all of the objects. In chapter three, we will setup V-Ray renderer and take different render passes from 3ds Max and composite them inside Photoshop. Finally, inside Photoshop we will learn how we can dramatically improve our product's presentation by adding additional elements and effects.
I'm really excited to take you through this course, so let's get started.
- Setting up shortcuts for the user interface
- Creating the basic lights
- Reviewing the basics of V-Ray material
- Compositing render passes in Photoshop
- Adjusting materials
- Adding background elements
- Color correcting objects
- Using PixelSquid models