Create fast, accurate, and stunning visuals with KeyShot, an interactive 3D renderer that plugs into several different CAD and 3D packages. Learn how to create a render, work with materials, and more.
- [George] Hi, I'm George Maestri and today, we're going to take a look at KeyShot, which is a 3D renderer that plugs into a lot of different CAD and 3D packages. Now, KeyShot is an interactive renderer and it's very easy to use. So we're going to start off by taking a look at the KeyShot interface and some of the basics and then we're going to move onto creating a simple render, so that way, you can get used to the workflow. After that, we're going to dive a little bit deeper and dig into materials and then we're going to move onto lighting and rendering.
Finally, we're going to top off the course with a little bit of animation in KeyShot. So, let's go ahead and get started with KeyShot.
In this course, George Maestri helps you get started with KeyShot. George starts off by taking a look at the Keyshot interface and going over some of the basics. Next, he helps you get used to the workflow by showing how to create a simple render. He also digs into working with materials and lighting. To wrap up the course, George goes over how to animate with KeyShot.
- Navigating the KeyShot interface
- Configuring performance settings
- Managing the objects in a scene
- Importing assets into KeyShot
- Assigning and modifying materials
- Setting up the final render
- Creating materials
- Working with transparency and refractions
- Using objects as lights
- Creating a turntable animation
- Animating parts of objects