Create fast, accurate, and stunning visuals with KeyShot, an interactive 3D renderer for several CAD and 3D packages. Learn how to create a render work with materials and more.
- [George] Hi, I'm George Maestri and today, we're going to take a look at KeyShot, which is a 3D renderer that plugs into a lot of different CAD and 3D packages. Now, KeyShot is an interactive renderer and it's very easy to use. So we're going to start off by taking a look at the KeyShot interface and some of the basics and then we're going to move onto creating a simple render, so that way, you can get used to the workflow. After that, we're going to dive a little bit deeper and dig into materials and then we're going to move onto lighting and rendering.
Finally, we're going to top off the course with a little bit of animation in KeyShot. So, let's go ahead and get started with KeyShot.
In this course, George Maestri helps you get started with KeyShot. George starts off by taking a look at the Keyshot interface and going over some of the basics. Next, he helps you get used to the workflow by showing how to create a simple render. He also digs into working with materials and lighting. To wrap up the course, George goes over how to animate with KeyShot.
- Navigating the KeyShot interface
- Configuring performance settings
- Managing the objects in a scene
- Importing assets into KeyShot
- Assigning and modifying materials
- Setting up the final render
- Creating materials
- Working with transparency and refractions
- Using objects as lights
- Creating a turntable animation
- Animating parts of objects
Skill Level Beginner
Creating Product Shots in 3ds Maxwith Aaron F. Ross3h 25m Intermediate
3ds Max 2017 Essential Trainingwith Aaron F. Ross9h 50m Intermediate
3ds Max 2017: Advanced Lightingwith Aaron F. Ross2h 52m Advanced
3ds Max 2017: Advanced Materialswith Aaron F. Ross2h 34m Intermediate
1. The KeyShot Interface
2. Create a Simple Render
3. Work with Materials
4. Lighting and Rendering
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.