In this video, learn how to use the accompanied exercise files.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files, double-click on the folder to open that. Inside the exercise files, we have some more folders. The first one is that of the Maxfiles, so if I go into that folder we will find all the Max files that you'll be needing to follow along. Suppose if you want to follow me on the 7th video clip of the first chapter, you will be needing to open 0107. 01 is basically the chapter number, and 07 is basically the video clip number.
For chapter two and the 5th clip, of course, you will be opening 0205. We have the Textures folder, which contains all the textures that we'll be needing to follow along. Going back to the exercise files, we have the Photoshop files. It contains all the PSDs that you will be needing to follow along. The Final_Product contains the original source files and the finished product, so you can check that when you are done with this course and see my setup and layers formation using this Final_Product PSD.
We have the Render Passes folder, which contains the original render passes that I'll be using in Photoshop for compositing. Lastly, we have the Links.txt file, which contains the links to all the textures that we are using, and also links to the HDRI files that we will be using in this course.
- Setting up shortcuts for the user interface
- Creating the basic lights
- Reviewing the basics of V-Ray material
- Compositing render passes in Photoshop
- Adjusting materials
- Adding background elements
- Color correcting objects
- Using PixelSquid models