Join Brian Bradley for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the Chapter 6 Exercise Files, part of Using Vray RT in Production Rendering.
- [Voiceover] Due to the nature of production based…rendering and compositing projects,…the size of the exercise files downloads for this course…are quite considerable.…I say downloads as there are in fact…a number of ZIP archives that make up…this exercise file set.…Of course by this point in the course,…assuming you are a premium member of lynda.com,…you will already have made use…of the first of those which was simply named Exercise Files.…This was a ZIP archive that contains all of the…3DS Max and After Effects scene files needed for the course.…
Now that you have reached the compositing portion…of the exercises however, you're going to need to…either render out your own source footage…which would require quite a considerable investment…in terms of machine time, or you could…download the five spanned archives or ZIP files…that already include all of the footage created…in the previous chapter.…Once downloaded, I would highly recommend…using a ZIP application such as WinRAR…to recombine them as I know that this works flawlessly.…
- What is V-Ray RT?
- Using RT as an ActiveShade renderer
- Taking the options further
- Setting up a V-Ray RT project in 3ds Max
- Adding geometry and cameras
- Creating animation with V-Ray RT
- Setting up a particle system and deflectors
- Adding lighting
- Texturing and adding materials
- Adding render elements
- Adjusting render element parameters
- Compositing in After Effects
Skill Level Intermediate
Up and Running with mental ray in 3ds Maxwith Brian Bradley4h 7m Intermediate
Creating Product Shots in 3ds Maxwith Aaron F. Ross3h 25m Intermediate
1. Introduction to V-Ray RT
2. Project—Setting Up the Scene
3. Project—Creating Animation
4. Project—Setting up the Lighting
5. Project—Working with Materials
6. Project—Working with V-Ray RT & Render Elements
7. Project—Compositing in After Effects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.