- Creating animation clips with Timeline
- Recording animation
- Setting up Cinemachine cameras
- Adding animation to cameras
- Switching cameras
- Adding effects and transitions
Skill Level Intermediate
- [George] Hi I'm George Maestri, and today we're going to look at Unity's timeline and Cinemachine. Now we're going to start off with timeline, which is a great way to animate using animation clips as well as recorded animation. Then we're going to move onto Cinemachine, which allows you to setup and manipulate cameras in Unity using a number of great tools, including timeline. And then we're going to take a look at some simple visualization techniques for architectural visualization.
So let's go ahead and get started and take a look at timeline and Cinemachine.