In this video, learn about Compositor Vvew.
- [Instructor] With all of our footage imported … and set open after effects. … We are ready now to start rebuilding … our V-Ray render, mind of course, … demonstrate a little regarding … how we might go about making some alterations … and improvements to it. … And so let's create a new composition here … by opening up the Dolly shot sequences folder. … And then after selecting the key direct, the few sequence, … we can drag and drop that onto the create … new composition icon as found foot … of the project panel. … The brilliant thing about what … we are seeing here being the fact that each sequence … of elements that we have rendered is … now showing up in the project panel … as a single collapsed stag, … making it really easy to work with our footage. … If I now go ahead and hit the space bar, … so was to cache … and then play back the animation preview. … We can see the fruits … of our labor at least so far as the diffuse … aspect of the key light is concerned. … Let's drag in all of the other diffuse elements Then, …
This course was created by Brian Bradley. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- Why use render elements in 3ds Max
- Output options in V-Ray Next and 3ds Max
- Using state sets for rendering in passes
- Compositing lighting and other beauty pass elements
- Exploring the render elements in depth
- Compositing an animated sequence from start to finish
Skill Level Intermediate
V-Ray Next for 3ds Max Essential Trainingwith Brian Bradley6h 13m Intermediate
3ds Max 2019: Advanced Lightingwith Aaron F. Ross3h 36m Advanced
3ds Max 2019: Advanced Materialswith Aaron F. Ross2h 37m Advanced
3ds Max and V-Ray: Exterior Lighting and Renderingwith George Maestri1h 35m Intermediate
3ds Max and V-Ray: Residential Exterior Materialswith George Maestri2h 27m Intermediate
1. Rendering for Compositing
2. An Introduction to State Sets
3. Working with the Beauty Pass Elements
4. A Deeper Dive into Render Elements
5. Project: Working with an Animated Sequence
6. Compositing in After Effects
Next steps1m 52s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.