- I'm finished looking at demo scenes now.…I can just reset the program by going into the file menu…and choosing new project.…I'll just clear out whatever's in memory,…and I'm not going to actually create a project,…or open existing project,…I'm just going to close the project management dialogue.…Let's take a look at the RealFlow preferences.…That's found under file, preferences.…The most important preferences are on the first page here,…the general section.…The scenes folder is where RealFlow…will default to save new projects.…
Down here under miscellanea…we have the important access set-up,…you want to set this to correspond…to whatever 3D application you're using.…For example, I'm using Maya.…I'll choose YZX from Maya…and watch the access tripod down here,…when I click okay you'll see that now the coordinate system…has changed to be a Y up convention just like Maya.…I'll go back into that preferences dialogue…to show you also here very importantly…we have the scale options.…
You will want to set this to correspond to whatever…
AuthorAaron F. Ross
You'll learn how to create small-scale effects with standard particles, create free-flowing water effects with the Hybrido solver, and simulate open bodies of water such as oceans and ponds with RealWave. Author Aaron F. Ross also shows how to control interactions between objects and fluids with Caronte, the rigid- and soft-body physics engine included with RealFlow.
- Understanding the RealFlow pipeline
- Importing scenes from other 3D programs
- Emitting standard particles
- Caching data
- Simulating a Hybrido fluid
- Creating a Caronte rigid body
- Converting particles and fluids to mesh
- Exporting scenes
- Rendering with mental ray
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Product Shots in 3ds Maxwith Aaron F. Ross3h 25m Intermediate
3ds Max 2015 Essential Trainingwith Aaron F. Ross10h 43m Beginner
1. Getting Familiar with RealFlow
2. Particle Simulation
3. Hybrido Simulation
4. RealWave with Caronte Rigid-Body Simulation
5. Interoperability with 3D Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.