This video shows how to render a final image in KeyShot. George sets up a camera and an image size, then adjusts render quality before rendering a final image.
- [Instructor] At this point, we've got our materials…and our lighting pretty much set up for our object,…so now it's time to finalize and render our final scene.…So in this case, we've got this basic scene here,…and as you can see we've got the bottle…and the lighting pretty much set up.…Now, before we render, we actually do want to…set our image aspect ratio.…And we can do that by going over to the Image tab here.…As you can see by default, this is at 828 by 466.…If that's what we want, we can go from here.…
But we also have a lot of different presets.…So we have landscape presets, so if we wanted to,…we could do, say, 800 by 600.…And as you can see, that changes it a little bit.…If you wanted to, we could do portrait orientation,…so if we wanted we could do 600 by 800.…And again, that's just a little bit different.…But notice how it also changes how this sets in the scene,…so I may have to zoom in if I change that orientation.…Now, I'm just going to go ahead and put this back…to 800 by 600, which pretty much fills this screen here.…
In this course, George Maestri helps you get started with KeyShot. George starts off by taking a look at the Keyshot interface and going over some of the basics. Next, he helps you get used to the workflow by showing how to create a simple render. He also digs into working with materials and lighting. To wrap up the course, George goes over how to animate with KeyShot.
- Navigating the KeyShot interface
- Configuring performance settings
- Managing the objects in a scene
- Importing assets into KeyShot
- Assigning and modifying materials
- Setting up the final render
- Creating materials
- Working with transparency and refractions
- Using objects as lights
- Creating a turntable animation
- Animating parts of objects
Skill Level Beginner
Creating Product Shots in 3ds Maxwith Aaron F. Ross3h 25m Intermediate
3ds Max 2017 Essential Trainingwith Aaron F. Ross9h 50m Intermediate
3ds Max 2017: Advanced Lightingwith Aaron F. Ross2h 52m Advanced
3ds Max 2017: Advanced Materialswith Aaron F. Ross2h 34m Intermediate
1. The KeyShot Interface
2. Create a Simple Render
3. Work with Materials
4. Lighting and Rendering
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.