Save Production Renderer animation as individual frames.
- [Instructor] Having achieved the quality result…that we want in our test render, we're now ready to set up…an image sequence rendering.…Go back into the Render Setup dialog,…and I've set it up with Quicksilver,…with some good settings for a frame…that's only standard definition.…And I'm going to render the entire image sequence.…So up here in Time Output,…I'm going to switch it from Single to Active Time Segment,…and it's going to render all 150 frames.…
And I also need to define a file output,…and we can find that, if we scroll down a little bit,…to Render Output, we can tick the box…that says Save File…and notice that there is an identical box up here.…And this little Browse button takes you to the same place…as this Files button.…So in here, we need to define…where we're going to save this image sequence.…We're saving out 150 individual still frames,…and there are a lot of reasons for this.…
If you render out to a single movie file,…then if anything interrupts the rendering,…then you're likely to lose all of the work…
AuthorAaron F. Ross
Learn how to get around the 3ds Max interface and customize it to suit your preferences. Discover how to model different objects using splines, polygons, subdivision surfaces, and freeform sculpting. Then, learn to construct hierarchies, add cameras and lights, and animate with keyframes. Author Aaron F. Ross also takes an in-depth look at materials and texture mapping, as well as options for rendering engines such as Arnold and ART.
- Customizing the interface
- Selecting, duplicating, and editing objects
- Modeling with splines
- Parametric modeling with the Modifier Stack
- Polygon and subdivision surface modeling
- Freeform sculpting
- Framing shots with cameras
- Lighting with photometrics and daylight
- Building materials
- Mapping textures
- Linking objects in hierarchies
- Creating and editing keyframes
- Rendering an image sequence
Skill Level Intermediate
3ds Max 2017: Advanced Materialswith Aaron F. Ross2h 34m Intermediate
3ds Max 2018 Essential Trainingwith Aaron F. Ross10h 10m Beginner
2. 3ds Max Interface
3. Scene Layout
4. Spline Modeling
5. Parametric Modeling with Modifiers
6. Polygon Modeling
7. Subdivision Surface Modeling
8. Freeform Modeling
9. Camera Techniques
12. Mapping Textures
14. Keyframe Animation
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.