View a sequence of still frames.
- [Presenter] In the previous movie we saved out…a sequence of images,…150 separate files,…each a still frame from the animation.…We want to view this as a movie.…We could do that using a tool called the RAM Player,…and it's found in the Rendering menu at the very bottom,…Compare Media in RAM Player.…Open that up and we get a little window.…And when they say Compare Media, they're referring…to the fact that we have two channels.…
We have an A and a B channel.…We could load in two different sequences and compare them.…We only really want to load in one right now…just to view it.…Click on the folder to Open Channel A…and we should be taken to the current project renderoutput…and that is, in fact, what has happened.…And I created a subfolder in there called CAMERA_ARC.…Go inside there and we have 150 still frames.…Select the first frame in the sequence,…and then down here we just want to double-check…and make sure that the sequence checkbox is enabled.…
And then click Open.…We get a dialog in which we can choose to load…
AuthorAaron F. Ross
Learn how to get around the 3ds Max interface and customize it to suit your preferences. Discover how to model different objects using splines, polygons, subdivision surfaces, and freeform sculpting. Then, learn to construct hierarchies, add cameras and lights, and animate with keyframes. Author Aaron F. Ross also takes an in-depth look at materials and texture mapping, as well as options for rendering engines such as Arnold and ART.
- Customizing the interface
- Selecting, duplicating, and editing objects
- Modeling with splines
- Parametric modeling with the Modifier Stack
- Polygon and subdivision surface modeling
- Freeform sculpting
- Framing shots with cameras
- Lighting with photometrics and daylight
- Building materials
- Mapping textures
- Linking objects in hierarchies
- Creating and editing keyframes
- Rendering an image sequence
Skill Level Appropriate for all
3ds Max 2018 Essential Trainingwith Aaron F. Ross10h 10m Beginner
2. 3ds Max Interface
3. Scene Layout
4. Spline Modeling
5. Parametric Modeling with Modifiers
6. Polygon Modeling
7. Subdivision Surface Modeling
8. Freeform Modeling
9. Camera Techniques
12. Mapping Textures
14. Keyframe Animation
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.