Explore additional courses for further study on this topic.
- [Aaron] In this course, we've explored key concepts…and techniques of computer-aided design presentation.…The details of how these techniques are implemented…will of course vary depending on your 3D package,…but the processes are essentially the same.…For more in-depth training in the 3D software,…please browse our library.…We have many courses available with step-by-step…instructions in programs like 3ds Max,…Maya, Blender, and so on.…I've authored numerous courses for 3ds Max,…including Advanced Materials, Advanced Lighting,…Cinematography for Visualization,…and Arnold Rendering.…
I hope you've learned what you needed to in this course.…Please help us improve our training materials…by leaving course feedback.…Thanks for watching, and goodbye.…
AuthorAaron F. Ross
- Choosing a visualization app
- Managing assets
- Shading with materials and textures
- Daylighting, practical lighting, and studio lighting
- Lightbox and macro photography
- Vehicles and large-scale objects
- Architecture and interior design
- Technical illustrations
- Rendering passes and light groups
- Rendering for print, prepress, and broadcast
- Animating turntables and orbits
- Rigging and animating a walkthrough
Skill Level Beginner
3ds Max 2017: Advanced Materialswith Aaron F. Ross2h 34m Intermediate
3ds Max 2018 Essential Trainingwith Aaron F. Ross10h 10m Beginner
1. Preparation and Layout
2. Lighting and Shading
4. Rendering and Image Manipulation
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.