Join George Maestri for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of ART Renderer: 3ds Max.
- [Instructor] Well, that's just about it for the course.…I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you learned…just a little bit about the ART Renderer.…Now, I also hope that you use the ART Renderer…in your projects.…It really is a great little renderer…that's very easy to use.…So, until next time, this is George Maestri, goodbye.…
- Biased vs. unbiased rendering
- ART renderer setup
- Optimizing for speed and quality
- Using the Scene Converter
- Creating materials for ART
- Understanding physical materials
- Working with lights
- Creating depth of field in ART
- Configuring motion blur in ART
Skill Level Intermediate
3ds Max 2018 Essential Trainingwith Aaron F. Ross10h 10m Beginner
1. Overview of the ART Renderer
2. Create Materials for ART
3. Work with Lights
4. Camera Effects in ART
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.