Join George Maestri for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of 3ds Max and V-Ray: Exterior Lighting and Rendering.
- [Instructor] Well, that's just about it for the course. … I hope you learned a lot … about architectural rendering and exteriors. … Now if you want to learn more … about any of these topics, … we have a wide variety of courses on 3ds Max, … V-Ray, Photoshop, and many many others. … So please, check out the rest of our library, … and hope to see ya next time. … …
- Setting up V-Ray
- Setting up environmental lighting
- Adding sunlight to a scene
- Rendering a hero pass
- Creating reflection and selection passes
- Adding ambient occlusion
- Lighting for night
- Setting up a matte pass
- Adjusting light, shadow, and reflections
Skill Level Intermediate
3ds Max and V-Ray: Residential Exterior Materialswith George Maestri2h 27m Intermediate
3ds Max: Substance to V-Ray Workflowswith Brian Bradley1h 35m Intermediate
V-Ray Next for 3ds Max Essential Trainingwith Brian Bradley6h 13m Intermediate
3ds Max 2019: Advanced Lightingwith Aaron F. Ross3h 36m Advanced
3ds Max 2019: Advanced Materialswith Aaron F. Ross2h 37m Advanced
1. Set Up the Scene and Environment
2. Lighting for Daytime
3. Daytime Rendering and Compositing
4. Lighting for Night
5. Night Rendering and Compositing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.