Join George Maestri for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Unity: Timeline and Cinemachine.
- [George] Well that just about does it for the course.…I hope you learned a lot about Timeline and Cinemachine,…and be sure to check out our other courses on Unity.…We have lots of other courses…on game design and visualization.…So, hope to see you again.…I'm George Maestri.…
- Creating animation clips with Timeline
- Recording animation
- Setting up Cinemachine cameras
- Adding animation to cameras
- Switching cameras
- Adding effects and transitions
Skill Level Intermediate
Unity 2017: Architectural Visualizationwith Scott Onstott2h 21m Intermediate
1. Use Timeline
2. Use Cinemachine
3. Use Post-Processing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.