Thank you for taking this course. In this video, explore suggestions for continued learning.
- [Brian] Although we have come to the end … of this particular V-Ray Next for 3ds Max training course, … there is still plenty that we can do to continue building … and honing both our V-Ray specific and general rendering … and compositing skills, … one excellent option being to simply go ahead now … and practice what we have learned. … There really is no substitute for the working knowledge … that we accrue as we work hands-on … with the tools and techniques that have been covered here, … hopefully taking them even further by means of trial, … experimentation, and yes, even at times some errors, … though we hope those are few and far between for you. … Do be sure to also check out the numerous … compositing-based courses that can be found here … in the LinkedIn Learning Online Library … with a search for the word compositing … turning up courses in After Effects, Photoshop, Nuke, … Premiere Pro, Fusion, DaVinci Resolve, … and many others besides. … Something else that may help are the …
This course was created by Brian Bradley. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- Why use render elements in 3ds Max
- Output options in V-Ray Next and 3ds Max
- Using state sets for rendering in passes
- Compositing lighting and other beauty pass elements
- Exploring the render elements in depth
- Compositing an animated sequence from start to finish
Skill Level Intermediate
V-Ray Next for 3ds Max Essential Trainingwith Brian Bradley6h 13m Intermediate
3ds Max 2019: Advanced Lightingwith Aaron F. Ross3h 36m Advanced
3ds Max 2019: Advanced Materialswith Aaron F. Ross2h 37m Advanced
3ds Max and V-Ray: Exterior Lighting and Renderingwith George Maestri1h 35m Intermediate
3ds Max and V-Ray: Residential Exterior Materialswith George Maestri2h 27m Intermediate
1. Rendering for Compositing
2. An Introduction to State Sets
3. Working with the Beauty Pass Elements
4. A Deeper Dive into Render Elements
5. Project: Working with an Animated Sequence
6. Compositing in After Effects
Next steps1m 52s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.