AuthorAaron F. Ross
This course was created by Aaron F. Ross. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- Choosing a workspace
- Navigating in viewports
- Modeling with primitives and modifiers
- Extruding polygons with the Editable Poly ribbon
- Choosing a renderer
- Lighting a scene
- Managing and applying materials
- Organizing scenes
- Creating and editing keyframes
- Creating a physical camera
- Rendering an image sequence
Skill Level Beginner
- [Aaron] Hi, I'm Aaron F. Ross. 3ds Max is a comprehensive software package for creating 3D models, animation, and renderings. To help you get started in this deep and powerful application, I've authored this video training course in learning 3ds Max 2021. Whether you're working in animation, visual effects, motion graphics, games and interactive media, or design visualization, you'll find that 3ds Max is a useful tool set for accomplishing your production goals. In this course I'll lead you through the interface, concepts, and basic techniques of this versatile, and user friendly 3D program. With the firm foundation that this course provides, you'll be ready to build your skills in whatever area of 3D content creation interests you. Let's get started learning 3ds Max 2021.
3ds Max and After Effects: Product Visualizationwith Aaron F. Ross3h 22m Intermediate
3ds Max 2019: Advanced Lightingwith Aaron F. Ross3h 36m Advanced
3ds Max 2019: Advanced Materialswith Aaron F. Ross2h 37m Advanced
3ds Max 2021 Essential Trainingwith Aaron F. Ross10h 41m Beginner
3ds Max: 3D Camera Techniques for Arch Vizwith George Maestri1h 42m Intermediate
Using the exercise files1m 36s
1. First Steps
3. Shading and Materials
5. Layout and Animation
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.