Join George Maestri for an in-depth discussion in this video Install Cinemachine, part of Unity: Timeline and Cinemachine.
- [Instructor] Since we are going to be using the Cinemachine Asset, we do need to go to the Asset Store and download that and make sure it's installed. I'm going to go over to the Asset Store and all we have to do is search for Cinemachine. When I find it, you should find something like this, and all you have to do is import that. I already have this in my projects, so I'm getting this error message, but go ahead and click through and install Cinemachine.
When you do, you should get a Cinemachine folder in your project. In addition to this, you can also install the standard assets. I'm not using too many of the standard assets, I'm just using some water, but if you want, you can install those, as well. Go ahead and make sure that Cinemachine is installed and then we can proceed.
- Creating animation clips with Timeline
- Recording animation
- Setting up Cinemachine cameras
- Adding animation to cameras
- Switching cameras
- Adding effects and transitions