Join George Maestri for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the exercise files, part of ART Renderer: 3ds Max.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the Exercise Files that accompany this course, go ahead and download them now and place the Exercise Files folder on your desktop. Now, this folder is essentially just a 3ds Max project folder. And all of the scenes are going to be in the Scenes file. Now, when you start up 3ds Max for the first time, make sure you do a File, Set Project Folder, and set it to that Exercise Files folder. And that way, the files will all sync up.
So, go ahead and do that and we'll get started with the course.
- Biased vs. unbiased rendering
- ART renderer setup
- Optimizing for speed and quality
- Using the Scene Converter
- Creating materials for ART
- Understanding physical materials
- Working with lights
- Creating depth of field in ART
- Configuring motion blur in ART