Join George Maestri for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the exercise files, part of Unity: Timeline and Cinemachine.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files that accompany this course, and want to follow along, go ahead and download the exercise files now and place that folder on your desktop. Now, the exercise files folder has one Unity project inside of it, so when we open this up, you'll see that we have all the standard Unity stuff and in our Assets directory, you'll see that we have a Scenes folder, and that has all the scenes that we'll be using in the course.
So, if you want to follow along, go ahead and download the exercise files now.
- Creating animation clips with Timeline
- Recording animation
- Setting up Cinemachine cameras
- Adding animation to cameras
- Switching cameras
- Adding effects and transitions