As we did inside of 3ds Max, taking the time to make a few final tweaks to the shots before rendering out the final footage, will help us add those last little details to the piece that can make our work shine. Here we will add 3 small but definitely useful effects.
- [Voiceover] To complete our work here,…I want to add some final tweaks in this exercise…that will hopefully help us finish things off nicely.…Now, if you are in a rush by the time you get…to this stage of your project, then one thing that…you could do in After Effects in order to add…a finishing touch, as it were, is come to…the Effects Panel, type Vignette, and then add the…Vignette Lighting preset that shows up in the list.…This as you can see, can help add a little bit of punch…to our image that we can of course tweak…using the controls inside each of the three Effects…that have being added with this preset.…
Again though, as I always prefer to have fine control…over the alterations that I add to a comp,…let's delete that as we're going to manually add…the effects that we want, with the first being…a highly controllable Bloom Effect.…Now as that could sound like we're going to create…something complex and clever, the simple truth…is that what are going to do couldn't be easier…given that all we need do is duplicate our Depth Of Field…
- What is V-Ray RT?
- Using RT as an ActiveShade renderer
- Taking the options further
- Setting up a V-Ray RT project in 3ds Max
- Adding geometry and cameras
- Creating animation with V-Ray RT
- Setting up a particle system and deflectors
- Adding lighting
- Texturing and adding materials
- Adding render elements
- Adjusting render element parameters
- Compositing in After Effects
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Product Shots in 3ds Maxwith Aaron F. Ross4h 31m Intermediate
1. Introduction to V-Ray RT
2. Project—Setting Up the Scene
3. Project—Creating Animation
4. Project—Setting up the Lighting
5. Project—Working with Materials
6. Project—Working with V-Ray RT & Render Elements
7. Project—Compositing in After Effects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.