Join Brian Bradley for an in-depth discussion in this video Final tweaks and rendering out, part of 3ds Max: Rendering for Compositing in V-Ray Next.
- [Narrator] To help bring our projects … and our course to a completion here. … I want to add some final tweaks in this exercise … that will hopefully help finish things off nicely. … Now, if you are in a rush by the time you get to this stage … of your project, … one thing that you could do in After Effects, … just to add a quick finishing touch as it were, … is come to the effects panel type vignette, … and then add the vignette lighting preset that shows up … in the list. … This, as you can see, … adding a little bit of punch to the image that we can, … of course tweak using the controls found inside … each of the three effects that have been added … as a part of this preset. … Okay, now, as I always prefer to have fine control over … the alterations that I add to accomp, … we're going to manually add the effects that we want … with the first being a highly controllable bloom effect. … Now, whilst that could sound like we're going … to create something complex and clever, … and the simple truth is that what we're going to do, …
This course was created by Brian Bradley. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- Why use render elements in 3ds Max
- Output options in V-Ray Next and 3ds Max
- Using state sets for rendering in passes
- Compositing lighting and other beauty pass elements
- Exploring the render elements in depth
- Compositing an animated sequence from start to finish
Skill Level Intermediate
V-Ray Next for 3ds Max Essential Trainingwith Brian Bradley6h 13m Intermediate
3ds Max 2019: Advanced Lightingwith Aaron F. Ross3h 36m Advanced
3ds Max 2019: Advanced Materialswith Aaron F. Ross2h 37m Advanced
3ds Max and V-Ray: Exterior Lighting and Renderingwith George Maestri1h 35m Intermediate
3ds Max and V-Ray: Residential Exterior Materialswith George Maestri2h 27m Intermediate
1. Rendering for Compositing
2. An Introduction to State Sets
3. Working with the Beauty Pass Elements
4. A Deeper Dive into Render Elements
5. Project: Working with an Animated Sequence
6. Compositing in After Effects
Next steps1m 52s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.