Access content through Asset Library application
- [Voiceover] The 3ds Max Asset Library Application is a…separate program you can download from Autodesk.…Once it's installed you can use it to navigate…and download files from Autodesk Seek.…And also drag and drop scenes from your local hard drive.…You need to be logged in to get the…full advantage of the Asset Library.…You can launch the program from the Windows Start menu…or from within 3ds Max from the content menu.…Content launch 3ds Max Asset Library.…
Once the application is launched and we're logged in…then we can search on the Autodesk Seek website.…Let's go up here to the search bar and try trees.…It'll take a moment to populate but now…you can see we're getting a bunch of…Max and Maya scenes that have been zipped.…If we select one of these then we can see a…preview over here and look at it's statistics.…To download the file right click and choose download.…You don't get a progress indicator as far as…how long your download is going to take.…
All you get to see is a green background on the file name.…
AuthorAaron F. Ross
- New viewport display menus
- Using the standalone Asset Library
- Visualizing computational fluid dynamics
- Exporting to Print Studio for 3D printing
- Saving models and animation with the Game Exporter
- Building complex objects with new Booleans
- Modeling and mapping with new TextPlus primitive
- Editing keyframes with new Curve Editor tools
- Applying skin weights with Voxel and Heat Map solvers
- Mapping spline textures with shape maps
- Simulating surfaces with Physical Material
- Rendering with ART
- Rendering in the cloud with A360
Skill Level Intermediate
3ds Max 2016 Essential Trainingwith Aaron F. Ross10h 44m Beginner
1. The New 3ds Max Interface
2. Assets and Interoperability
3. Modeling and Animation
4. Materials and Mapping
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.