In this video, learn how to create the juice inside of the bottle by making a duplicate of the bottle model and then deleting some of the polygons from the top of the bottle's duplicate. The juice mesh can be resized a bit to fit into the bottle.
- [Narrator] Let's create some geometry for…the juice inside the bottle but before creating…that I will render my bottle out.…First I will select the bottle,…solo this out by pressing ALT Q,…and maximize my view port by pressing ALT W…and render my scene by pressing SHIFT Q.…And you will notice that it has some weird shading.…I can see through the bottle,…it means that the normals are inverted.…So let's quickly fix that by going into the Edit Poly here.…I will go to the polygon mode…and I will select all these polygons.…
Now, if you have noticed these shading,…or the polygons are kind of dark red shaded.…If I hit the flip it would immediately turn…into slightly brighter red color.…And if I flip again it's darker…which means that the normals are in wrong direction.…Flip again, what made the direction correct.…If I rendered the scene out again these shading is fixed…and now I cannot see through the bottle.…So I'm going to turn this off, turn off the polygon mode…and go to the Mass Smoother again.…
For the juice I have to press M on my keyboard…
- Setting up shortcuts for the user interface
- Creating the basic lights
- Reviewing the basics of V-Ray material
- Compositing render passes in Photoshop
- Adjusting materials
- Adding background elements
- Color correcting objects
- Using PixelSquid models
Skill Level Intermediate
3ds Max 2017 Essential Trainingwith Aaron F. Ross9h 50m Intermediate
V-Ray 3.0 for 3ds Max Essential Trainingwith Brian Bradley6h 58m Intermediate
1. Modeling Scene Assets
2. Creating Lights and Materials
3. Compositing Render Passes in Photoshop
Important notes3m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.