In this video, learn how to deliver for print, video, and the web.
- [Instructor] Images destined for prepress…or broadcast video need special attention…when it comes to color.…The color system for prepress is different…than it is for 3D rendering.…Additionally, files often need to be converted,…interpreted, or exported with particular…color management settings.…A color profile or document profile is…a color space definition.…Desktop computers use a generic system called sRGB,…but high-end printers, prepress, and broadcast systems use…other color spaces more appropriate to their functions.…
3D renderings usually need to be converted…into the color space required by the printer, prepress,…or broadcast system.…High-end printers often have their own…special color profiles.…To ensure predictable results, manufacturers provide…definition files called ICC profiles.…Images need to be converted to the color space…of the ICC profile before printing.…Printing presses usually work in the four-color…subtractive color space of CMYK.…
This stands for cyan, magenta, yellow,…and the key color which is black ink.…
AuthorAaron F. Ross
- Choosing a visualization app
- Managing assets
- Shading with materials and textures
- Daylighting, practical lighting, and studio lighting
- Lightbox and macro photography
- Vehicles and large-scale objects
- Architecture and interior design
- Technical illustrations
- Rendering passes and light groups
- Rendering for print, prepress, and broadcast
- Animating turntables and orbits
- Rigging and animating a walkthrough
Skill Level Beginner
3ds Max 2018 Essential Trainingwith Aaron F. Ross10h 10m Beginner
3ds Max: Advanced Materials (2016)with Aaron F. Ross2h 34m Intermediate
1. Preparation and Layout
2. Lighting and Shading
4. Rendering and Image Manipulation
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.