- [Instructor] Finally, we are here in Photoshop…to composite our rendered passes.…Now if you have access to the exercise file…you can find all my render passes in the folder…that's called the Final Renders.…Here are my final passes and you should also be able…to find a PSD file that says Final_Render,…which includes the final version of the composited scene…and you can check each and every layer…and the type that's being set to it.…So you can examine the way I have composited my scene…and I'm going to show you that here, as well.…
I will just move that to a side…and I have already dragged my render elements here.…You can see this is the RGB pass,…so I have actually brought that here.…Over my RGB pass I have set my VRaySpecular pass.…All you need to do is to drag that…and drop that on top of the RGB layer.…So this way I have dragged and dropped all my layers.…Now I will take you through the process…by showing you each layer one by one.…So the first one is the RGB layer,…on top of that I have my VRaySpecular.…
If I turn that to visible, you should see…
First, Zaheer explores artistic ways to block out the basic forms of your structure, such as using exaggerated proportions and irregular, tilted shapes. Next, he shows how to add details to the forms. Then he demonstrates how to add the more stylized elements including textures, imported materials, color refinements, and lighting. He wraps up the course by wrapping up the workflow, making final render passes and preparing the scene for export. Along the way, he covers art creation, modeling, compositing, and more.
- Exploring the elements of stylization
- Analyzing a reference image
- Blocking out basic shapes
- Reshaping forms
- Creating details
- Creating stylized elements
- Creating materials in 3ds Max
- Color correcting materials
- Preparing materials for export
- Importing elements into a scene
- Adding lights to a scene
- Setting up V-Ray Renderer
- Fixing issues with renders and lights
- Compositing render passes in Photoshop
Skill Level Intermediate
V-Ray 3.0 for 3ds Max Essential Trainingwith Brian Bradley6h 58m Intermediate
3ds Max 2017 Essential Trainingwith Aaron F. Ross9h 50m Intermediate
1. Blocking Out Basic Shapes
2. Adding Details to Basic Shapes
3. Creating Stylized Details
4. Creating Textures, Exporting, and Rendering
Next steps1m 54s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.