Because of the Multi matte render elements that we created, we are able to colour correct any part of our shot that we want. Using the petals matte, we will completely change their colour as well as lower the overall sateration in order to make them sit better within our renders current colour setup.
- [Voiceover] In this particular exercise…we want to demonstrate…just how quick and easy it would be…should we decide that we need to make some alterations…to the coloration of objects found in our shot.…In this instance, we're going to pick on our particles…but this same basic workflow can be applied to making…color corrections for any of the objects…that we have a matte element for.…To begin with then, the very first thing…that we want to do is pre-compose the work…that we have completed up to this point.…This helps ensure that any effects already added to the comp…that are of course already affecting our particles…get carried over into the color correction…that we are about to perform.…
To do that, let's select both the lighting and reflection…and specular compositions and then again…use the pre composed command.…We can call this "Beauty", making certain of course…that we move all elements into this new composition.…With it selected we can go ahead and duplicate using…the Control and D keys giving this new composition…
- What is V-Ray RT?
- Using RT as an ActiveShade renderer
- Taking the options further
- Setting up a V-Ray RT project in 3ds Max
- Adding geometry and cameras
- Creating animation with V-Ray RT
- Setting up a particle system and deflectors
- Adding lighting
- Texturing and adding materials
- Adding render elements
- Adjusting render element parameters
- Compositing in After Effects
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Product Shots in 3ds Maxwith Aaron F. Ross3h 25m Intermediate
1. Introduction to V-Ray RT
2. Project—Setting Up the Scene
3. Project—Creating Animation
4. Project—Setting up the Lighting
5. Project—Working with Materials
6. Project—Working with V-Ray RT & Render Elements
7. Project—Compositing in After Effects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.