- Choosing a visualization app
- Managing assets
- Shading with materials and textures
- Daylighting, practical lighting, and studio lighting
- Lightbox and macro photography
- Vehicles and large-scale objects
- Architecture and interior design
- Technical illustrations
- Rendering passes and light groups
- Rendering for print, prepress, and broadcast
- Animating turntables and orbits
- Rigging and animating a walkthrough
Skill Level Beginner
- [Instructor] Hi, my name is Aaron F. Ross. Welcome to CAD Presentation Techniques. In this course you'll learn the core concepts and methods for presenting computer aided designs in their best light. We'll take an overview of aesthetic and technical best practices for visualizing 3D designs in print, video and the web. The course covers general techniques of computer graphic imaging relevant to design visualization, including lighting, virtual photography, image manipulation and animation.
You'll see how to present 3D models effectively and with aesthetic appeal, helping your designs stand out in presentations, reviews, marketing or advertising materials. CAD has revolutionized the design process and computer graphics empowers designers, artists and engineers to visualize their work in ways never before possible. Let's begin our exploration of CAD Presentation Techniques.