- View Offline
- Setting pivot points
- Using standard naming conventions
- Setting the root node
- Position object for export
- Exporting the animation
- Testing the animation in Unity
- Setting states and transitions in Mecanim
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi I'm Adam Crespi, and welcome to Animating for Unity 3D in 3ds Max. In this course we'll look at moving animations from 3ds Max into Unity. We'll explore the three different rig systems: standard bones, Character Studio, and CAT objects. And we'll get them all into Unity reliably. Along the way we'll look at what animations go in and what don't. We'll introduce Macanim. And we'll provide ways to verify the animation.
To make sure it all came across, and to split it into clips that we can call in states in Mecanim. Now let's get started with Animating for Unity 3D in 3ds Max.