This video dives deeper into animation by showing how to animate parts of objects within KeyShot as well as how to manage multiple animations.
- [Instructor] We're going to take a look…at how to animate individual parts of an object.…We're going to use this little sports bottle here,…and we'll just animate the cap of that sports bottle.…Let's go into our animation timeline here.…As you can see, we've got our timeline…and so I'm going to click on the Animation Wizard.…In this case, we have…a number of different options.…If we want to do model or part animation,…we can do Turntable, which we showed,…we can also do Translation or Rotation.…
We can also do Fade, which basically fades…an object out of the scene.…Then we can also do camera animation.…We're going to go ahead and do Translation here.…Then I'm going to go ahead and click Next.…Now it gives me a list of all the objects…in the scene and I'm going to go ahead…and select Cap,…click Next,…and then it's going to ask me…where I'm going to translate as well as time settings.…Here we basically are just saying where…is the final position…relative to where it says.…
I'm going to translate this vertically in Y…
In this course, George Maestri helps you get started with KeyShot. George starts off by taking a look at the Keyshot interface and going over some of the basics. Next, he helps you get used to the workflow by showing how to create a simple render. He also digs into working with materials and lighting. To wrap up the course, George goes over how to animate with KeyShot.
- Navigating the KeyShot interface
- Configuring performance settings
- Managing the objects in a scene
- Importing assets into KeyShot
- Assigning and modifying materials
- Setting up the final render
- Creating materials
- Working with transparency and refractions
- Using objects as lights
- Creating a turntable animation
- Animating parts of objects
Skill Level Beginner
Creating Product Shots in 3ds Maxwith Aaron F. Ross3h 25m Intermediate
3ds Max 2017 Essential Trainingwith Aaron F. Ross9h 50m Intermediate
3ds Max 2017: Advanced Lightingwith Aaron F. Ross2h 52m Advanced
3ds Max 2017: Advanced Materialswith Aaron F. Ross2h 34m Intermediate
1. The KeyShot Interface
2. Create a Simple Render
3. Work with Materials
4. Lighting and Rendering
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.