Render an image on Autodesk's servers
- [Voiceover] The last topic for our course is…A360 cloud rendering.…This is software as a service in which…Autodesk renders your images for you on their servers.…This is not a free service,…so you do have to sign up for Autodesk A360.…And once you've done that and purchased…the appropriate credits,…you will sign in inside 3DS Max…and additionally, I'm also signed in at the browser…so you can see I'm at the rendering.360.autodesk.com website…and I'm currently logged in.…
Back in 3DS Max I've got a scene that is ready to render,…and I've set it up so that it looks good in Mental Ray.…This is the exactly the same scene…as we had in the previous movie.…The only real difference is that I have…moved the camera around a little bit.…The A360 rendering engine is a physically…based renderer, similar to ART,…however, they are mutually incompatible.…You can render Mental Ray arch and design materials…in A360, but you cannot render physical materials.…
Let's go ahead and do a rendering.…We've got a button here on the main toolbar…
AuthorAaron F. Ross
- New viewport display menus
- Using the standalone Asset Library
- Visualizing computational fluid dynamics
- Exporting to Print Studio for 3D printing
- Saving models and animation with the Game Exporter
- Building complex objects with new Booleans
- Modeling and mapping with new TextPlus primitive
- Editing keyframes with new Curve Editor tools
- Applying skin weights with Voxel and Heat Map solvers
- Mapping spline textures with shape maps
- Simulating surfaces with Physical Material
- Rendering with ART
- Rendering in the cloud with A360
Skill Level Intermediate
Up and Running with mental ray in 3ds Maxwith Brian Bradley4h 7m Intermediate
3ds Max 2016 Essential Trainingwith Aaron F. Ross10h 44m Beginner
1. The New 3ds Max Interface
2. Assets and Interoperability
3. Modeling and Animation
4. Materials and Mapping
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.