- Storytelling with images and motion
- Creating animatics
- Placing the camera
- Using clipping planes
- Animating basic and complex camera moves
- Moving cameras along paths
- Creating a boom rig
- Editing motion
- Creating the final output
Skill Level Intermediate
- [George] Every building tells a story. Learn how cinematic camera techniques can showcase your architectural projects and tell a compelling story. Hi, I'm George Maestri. In this course, we'll look at how to create, place, aim, and move cameras cinematically in 3ds Max. Now, this will be geared towards architectural visualization, so join me in learning how to create compelling visual stories in 3ds Max.
Notes on the 3ds Max assets1m 36s
1. Developing the Story
2. Cameras and Placement
3. Animating Cameras
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.