3ds Max 2010 Essential Training
In 3ds Max 2010 Essential Training, instructor Steve Nelle provides a thorough introduction to the techniques needed to take an animated project from start to finish. Steve provides new users with everything they need to know to get up and running, while offering experienced users plenty of tips and tricks they can apply to improve their productivity and workflow. He walks through the program's newly designed interface, details how to create both simple and complex objects, and shows how to bring things to life through a variety of keyframing techniques. Exercise files accompany the course.
Thanks to PhotoSpin.com for use of their photos in this course.
- Moving, scaling, and rotating objects
- Creating detailed models using a variety of modeling techniques
- Working at the sub-object level with both 2D and 3D modeling commands
- Building and editing realistic materials
- Setting up lighting and shadows for a realistic look
- Understanding the principles of animation and applying them to a scene
- [Voiceover] Hi, my name is Steve Nelle and welcome to 3ds Max 2010 Essential Training. Designed for both beginners and those of you with a little experience under your belt, 3ds Max 2010 Essentials will teach you both basic fundamentals and advanced techniques from start to finish. We'll kick things off with learning the lay of the land, the interface in other words. Where you need to go and what you need to push to get this baby to work its magic. We're gonna be digging into a healthy handful of different modeling techniques that you can use to construct objects for your scenes. We'll show you how to dress things up, demonstrating both building and applying custom made scans that can be used in and for a wide variety of applications.
We'll also be shedding some light on the matter using both fundamental and advanced techniques to light a scene. And, we'll get things moving around, pumping a little life into the worlds we build using a bag of different tricks to do so. So we've got a lot of cool stuff to cover, a little something for everybody irrespective of your experience level or personal interest.
Textures and Materials in 3ds Max242,025 Views
3ds Max 2011 Essential Training615,007 Views
Rendering Interiors in 3ds Max52,335 Views
Up and Running with mental ray in 3ds Max46,058 Views
Creating Simulations in MassFX and 3ds Max62,960 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,633,291 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery286,020 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training590,974 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced376,037 Views
iOS 8 App Development with Swift 1 Essential Training999,394 Views