Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more 3D + Animation and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- What is 3D printing?
- What can you make with a 3D printer?
- Understanding the different 3D printing technologies
- Designing with 3D modeling and scanning
- Creating watertight 3D designs
- Repairing a 3D file
- Exporting your file
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- Hi, I'm Kacie Hultgren. Welcome to Up and Running with 3D Printing. In this course, we'll take a look at the exciting industry of 3D printing. I'll start by introducing you to the technology, its history, and the types of things you can make with a 3D printer. Then I'll talk about the different types of 3D printers and materials that are available. Next, we'll take a look at 3D content creation through 3D modeling and scanning, as well as studying some of the particular challenges associated with bringing a design to life through 3D printing.
Finally, I'll show you techniques for repairing 3D designs, so that they're ready to print. This course is appropriate for a wide variety of levels. Now let's get started, with Up and Running with 3D Printing.