- What is 3D printing?
- What can you make with a 3D printer?
- Understanding the different 3D printing technologies
- Designing with 3D modeling and scanning
- Creating watertight 3D designs
- Repairing a 3D file
- Exporting your file
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- Hi, I'm Kacie Hultgren. Welcome to Up and Running with 3D Printing. In this course, we'll take a look at the exciting industry of 3D printing. I'll start by introducing you to the technology, its history, and the types of things you can make with a 3D printer. Then I'll talk about the different types of 3D printers and materials that are available. Next, we'll take a look at 3D content creation through 3D modeling and scanning, as well as studying some of the particular challenges associated with bringing a design to life through 3D printing.
Finally, I'll show you techniques for repairing 3D designs, so that they're ready to print. This course is appropriate for a wide variety of levels. Now let's get started, with Up and Running with 3D Printing.
Maya: 3D Printing with Shapewayswith Ryan Kittleson1h 45m Intermediate
SketchUp 2013 Essential Trainingwith George Maestri2h 16m Beginner
1. Discovering 3D Printing
2. Introducing 3D Printing Technology
3. Creating Your First Design
4. Repairing a 3D Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.