The package manager allows you to customize your Unity project for all kinds of needs. In this video, learn your way around it and how to import the necessary packages for your AR application.
- [Narrator] To get our AR components into Unity, … we're going to be using the package manager. … The package manager is a great way … to get Unity verified code and assets into your project, … and upgrade them easily. … To open up the package manager, … go into window, package manager. … Here you'll see all the packages in our project … and ones that are available. … Install package is denoted by the tick mark next to it. … You can also choose the version … of the package you want to install. … To choose the version, … hit the triangle button on the left hand side of the name. … Click on see all versions. … And you'll be able to switch to any one of these versions. … To switch to a version, … click on the version, and hit update to. … Right now, we are going to remove packages … that we don't need in our project. … To do this, let's click on ads. … Click on remove. … And hit remove. … Do the same for the analytics library. … And in app purchasing. … Now we're going to add in our AR packages. …
- The value of mobile AR in AEC
- Setting up AR in Unity
- Configuring Unity to build for iOS
- Running your AR app on Android devices
- Working with Unity AR Remote
- Setting up your UI for an application log screen
- Aligning your assets to your AR world
- Creating the dialog UI
- Importing CAD data
Skill Level Intermediate
Unity: AR Visualization 02 Basic Interactivitywith Roger Miller2h 39m Intermediate
Unity: AR Visualization 03 Complex Interactivitywith Roger Miller2h 34m Intermediate
2. Setting Up AR in Unity
3. Publishing Your AR Experience
4. Getting Going with Unity AR Remote
5. Populating Your AR World
6. Adding Simple Interaction
7. Bonus: Importing CAD Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.